Art & Exhibitions
The Art and Exhibitions Committee’s mission is to promote and foster an appreciation of two and three-dimensional art for library patrons, through exhibits, lectures, and an expanded collection of art books.
You can help get art into the community by volunteering with the Art and Exhibitions Committee. Apply here.
Call for Proposals
The committee invites artists to submit proposals for exhibitions of their work. The library has two primary display areas: the Meeting room/Atrium areas; and The Corridor Gallery. Pertinent documents can be downloaded from the links below. Please read these carefully before submitting a proposal.
- All artists submitting work must download and fill out the application form below.
- Artists are encouraged to read all the documents before submitting an application, whether for the library’s group show, or for a future solo exhibition.
- The agreement is only filled out and signed upon acceptance of the artist’s work for exhibition.
- Exhibition Proposals
- Exhibition Application
- Art Loan Agreement
- Exhibit Areas Diagram (1)
- Exhibit Areas Diagram (2)
- Exhibition Agreement
The library currently owns a few pieces of original artwork. Click on the link below to view these. Or better yet—visit them at the library!
Please send inquiries to: email@example.com